Vehicle Rental Agreement
Bookings include a driving demonstration, safety briefing, tidal information, map and colour coded daily suggested itinerary. A tyre pressure gauge and compressor come with every vehicle.
Rates are calendar day based with access to and from Fraser Island being tidally oriented.
Prices include GST, unlimited kilometres, basic liability coverage and parking.
Insurance options are also available (see below).
A $1,500 credit card security deposit applies for drivers 25 and over.
A $2,500 credit card security deposit applies for drivers 21-24.
All drivers must have held an open license for a minimum of two years.
Your booking includes
- CTP insurance
- $2000 excess ($2400 if under 25) Third party property damage
- $5000 excess in multi-vehicle collision for damage to the rental vehicle
- $40 per day reduces multi-vehicle excess to $1500 (this policy is compulsory if under 25 and reduces excess to $2000)
- $25 per day covers single vehicle damage reducing excess to $8000 (‘write-off’ cost- average of $15000)
- Single vehicle damage is where no other vehicle is involved. Eg. roll-over, submersion (either partial or total) in water or backing into a tree